Following government advice regarding COVID-19, we have implemented and continue to update our safe working procedure for the delivery, installation and removal of your hot tubs.
We will be following the situation very carefully, for the protection of yourselves and your family. Should anything change, that might affect the hire period we will contact you immediately.
Below are the actions we will be taking to protect everyone we may come into contact with:
- We will ask just one person to meet us during delivery or removal your hot tub.
- If possible and appropriate we will wash our hands before entering your premises and when leaving.
- If this is not possible, we will use hand sanitiser before entering, and when leaving.
- We will avoid physical contact with everyone throughout the outbreak
- We shall pay particular attention to anyone in the at-risk group that may be living at your house. Ensuring all social distancing advice is followed
- During the installation of your hot tub, we will ask you to wait inside your house
- We will disinfect all of our Hot Tubs after our thorough cleaning regime.
- We shall tell all staff showing slightest symptoms of COVID-19 to stay at home for seven days. Regardless of work commitments.
- We will find a way to ensure you get your hot tub without risking your health.
On a more personal note, I would like to assure everyone that we at Hot Tub Hire Yorkshire will take every precaution to keep our customers and our staffs health and safety at the top of our list.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all key workers for all their hard work; without you, we would not be able to carry on working.
Take care and stay safe.
Hot Tub Hire Yorkshire LLP